urgent oppening for be/btech mech
Posted Feb 16, 2017 | Hits: 221 | Stock No: #14044
east jones road
1 - 3 yrs
Mechanical engineers produce specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new or modified mechanical components or systems.
Mechanical engineers need to be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
Job responsibilities vary greatly according to the size and type of employer. However, duties typically include:
• assessing project requirements
• measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
• agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
• maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
• using computer-aided design/modelling software
• liaising with suppliers
• undertaking relevant research
• producing and implementing designs and test procedures
• presenting designs to managers and clients
• testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
• writing reports and documentation
• providing technical advice
• analysing and interpreting data.
Challenge Info Tech
Challenge Info Tech are committed to establish and maintain a positive difference to your staffing needs including recruitment services, campus recruitment, training & skill management.Challenge Info Tech are a headhunting and manpower recruitment firm In India.
Recruiter Name: Punitha
Contact Company:Challenge Info Tech
No5/3 East Jones Road