Be a HNI / Corporate Investor Portfolio Manager ( Based on CFA USA L1 Syllabus)
1. 3 Full Days Classroom Practical Training Workshop*: 25 hrs training. (Training will be conducted by Mr. Keyur Shah CFP Coach & CFA L1 Aspirant)
2. Study Material: Study books & Question bank
3. Post Training support: 3 months for solving Practical or subject queries.
Practical Training Workshop Flow:
A Rational Investor is looking for a Maximum Utility from his Portfolio not Only RETURN.
Max UTILITY: Optimum Portfolio which gives Highest Satisfaction at given Risk Return.
Portfolio Manager prepares IPS by considering RRTTLLU of an Investor.
Learn to acquire, Manage & Retain 1 Cr to 100 Cr Portfolio.
Learn to think / Act As a Professional Fund Manager
Key Components of Portfolio
How to construct Optimum Risk Adjusted Portfolio
Asset Allocation Strategy : Strategic & Tactical Asset Allocation
Securties Selection : How to calculate Intrinsic value of Asset ( Fundamental Analysis & Valuation Techniques)
International Vs Domestic Equity
Active Vs. Passive Strategy
Fix Income: Bonds ( Entity Vs Asset backed), Debt MF vs. Bank FD
Alternative Investments like Private Equity Fund, Venture Capital fund, Hedge Fund, Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Fund, Commodities
Portfolio Management Strategy :
1. Accumulation Vs Withdrawal
2. Risk Management Strategy
3. Investor Vs. Fund Manager Allocation Strategy.
1. IFA / CFP / RIA will develop the detailed Technical understanding in Portfolio Management.
2. It will help him to establish AUM based Fee model to generate recurring income.
3. IFA / CFP can educate their customers to move from physical asset class to Financial Assets to generate more tax efficient real rate of return with safety & liquidity.
4. Helps HNI / Corporate Avoid Investment mistakes or Save from mis-selling.
5. Highest Utility leads to Highest Satisfaction & Happiness.
6. IPS, RRTTLLU, Right Strategic Asset Allocation & Rebalancing leads to positive Alpha & Gamma.
7. Save Cost & Save Time
Batch Size : 05
Regular Training Fee : 30k per participant.
Imtroductory Fee: Limited to 1st 3 batches
40% concession : Net 18k Fee per participant after 40% concession.
50% concession: Net Fee15k after 50% comcession for the member of CFP Aspirant Club. ( Those who attended training with Mr. Keyur Shah CFP Coach).
Training dates: 17 to 19th January 2018 time 9am to 6pm.
Location : Xth Central Mall, Kandivali West.
Pls call or message if any queries
Mr. KEYUR SHAH CFP COACH
8169969026 - Voice
/ 9167362201 - WhatsApp
Visit website www.theCFPaspirantClubIndia.com