Do You Want To Work And Live In Canada Legally

Posted Mar 28, 2019 | Hits: 14 | Stock No: #33931
Country:   United States of America
Location:   Chicago
Street Address:   134,
Job Status:   Permanent
Qualification:   Graduate
Work Experience:   1 - 3 yrs
Phone:   (347) 378-7704

Contact us at Camerica Visa LLC and speak with a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant.
Whether you are an American who wants to “get away from it all” or you are here on a H1-B visa or other legal visa and your USA application does not look so promising at this time chances are Canada will take you if, generally, you have a combination of most of this attributes:
-Relatively Young
-Very Educated
-Can speak either English or French fluently
-Have relative high skilled work experience
We will walk through the entire process and represent you before the government of Canada.
If you are a U.S. Lawyer and are having trouble with your own client’s H1-B Visa file we might be able to help and we pay a generous referral fee.
Please Text for fastest response to set up call.

Contact info
Username: barrygreen
More listings from this user
Contact seller

Please enter the text shown in the image in the box below.
The possible characters are letters from a to h in lower case
and the numbers from 1 to 9.



Similar Ads