Test Audit Program Services in CA
Posted Oct 11, 2018 | Hits: 6 | Stock No: #53421
United States of America
The Workers' Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California (WCIRB) enforces the strictest audit program in the country through its test audit program with significant fines and penalties for failure to meet the minimum standards.
MISCO has developed an unequaled program to ensure success in meeting the WCIRB's audit standards. MISCO has successfully assisted carriers in surpassing the minimum standard and being exempted from the program; getting back under the maximum standard and achieving results that eliminated existing fines and penalties.
Through its test audit program, the WCIRB provides one of the best measurements of premium audit. Their results consistently prove that a quality audit program pays for itself over the years; the statewide results show that carriers usually are entitled to additional premium which they failed to collect. So in the long run, a quality audit program costs no more.
• Workers’ Comp. Audits – physical on location audit of actual records, and business operations.
• General Liability Audits – physical on location audit of actual records, and business operations.
• E-Audit (remote physical, desktop audits) – remote review of actual records through our tested and established electronic auditing service, and exit interview with policyholder regarding business operations.
• Audit Review – review of completed audits from carriers and clients of completed audits for our experienced in office managerial staff to check and double check for accuracy.
• In office review of all completed audits by our highly practiced and knowledgeable managerial review staff.
• Daily communication with customers providing progress notes and completed audits.
• MISCO provides online customer access to review outstanding and completed inventory status.
For more info please visit: http://miscoaudit.com/