Tensile Structure is the structures which involve only tension and there is no involvement of compression or bending in such structure. This is because Tensile Structure is supported by density or bending element. Here are 6 facts about fabric tensile structures.
1. It has been said that fabric can last longer than most of other construction equipment. With fabric, one can easily gives any kind of shape to a tensile structure and it has also been observed that fabric protects during bad weather condition.
2. It is very cost efficient as compared to other construction materials, this is because the support structure and the fabric membrane are prefabricate, and hence one doesn’t need to pay a very big amount for the installation of tensile structure.
3. It has also been observed that material act as a protective shield while bad weather condition. For example, if the place is having heavy snow fall, it will bounce off the fabric structure as these structures are made to fight against different bad weather conditions.
4. The fabric tensile structures do not contain any kinds of flexibility. Thus, they wouldn’t settle down during snow fall and wouldn’t be stuffed during heavy wind.
5. It has been observed that one can use any kinds of fabric while making fabric tensile structures; however, there are 3 kinds of fabric that are mostly used by tensile structure manufacturer. Polyvinyl chloride which is also known as PVC, Silicon covered glass and Teflon coated glass which is known as Polytetrafluoroethylene. It has been experimental that PVC is the least expensive from all these three fabrics; also it has a design life of around 20 years. And the other two resources contain higher tensile strength than PVC, but they are more expensive than PVC.
6. Most of the fabric used in tensile structure is fire retardant. People use PVC coated glass as it is having a large fire resistance.
We have seen a lot of car parking tensile structures and other Tensile Structure Delhi all around the earth, these structures not only protect you from various bad circumstances, but they have the advantage that they last for lots of years. So, you don’t need to pay money designed for structures again and again.
For More Information Visit Our Website: http://www.membranestructures.co.in
Khsara No-323/B1, Chattarpur,
(Behind Mandir Car Parking),
New Delhi - 110074